Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tripping Brian

I'm hitting the air tomorrow and heading south to Atlanta for a weekend of Tech vs. Notre Dame football. Friday night I'm hanging out with Josh and Shaun and will try to take in the pep rally at Atlantic Station. I'm staying at Shaun's condo in Midtown on Friday night and will be rising early to take in ESPN College Game Day at 8:30 on campus. If you're up early on Saturday turn to ESPN from 10-12 and you may see me. I'll be wearing yellow. ;)

Kickoff is at 8 pm and the game is nationally broadcast on ABC. You should watch, do it do it. I'm not sure what I'll do between Game Day and kick off but hopefully it'll involve tailgating with some people, most likely WCF folks.

Saturday night I'm staying at Shaun's condo again and will be waking even earlier to catch a 10:00 flight to Boston. I'm heading to Boston with the family to see Emily make her official debut as student government president of Wellesley by giving the Convocation speech on Tuesday afternoon. Our plans for the trip are fluid right now but I want to head to Providence and maybe Newport, Rhode Island to see the big mansions and check RI off my list of visited states. On Wednesday I'm flying back to Raleigh and it's back to work on Thursday. It's going to be a busy few days but should be a ton of fun. I'm taking my laptop so hopefully I'll post some pics of the trip while I'm adventuring around.

Until then...happy trails!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The Newport mansions are beautiful, you should definitely do that.