Friday, May 05, 2006

Whammies

FPC is now 3-3. We lost to First Baptist last night 18-8 ARGHHH. We were up 8-3 in the 5th and last inning (due to time) and then then they found their bats. Nineteen batters and fifteen runs later we lost. That's two big losses in a row. I played decently well. I was 2-3 with a fielders choice and a single. I lined to the pitcher for my last at bat. We've been playing decently well but just have given up two big innings in the last two games. Hopefully we'll get back on track on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The most important thing you are leaving out...Did you have fun? Are you making some life long friends? Are you making a difference in their lives in a positive way? I want to know more than your record come on now!

And we are still 2-0 more games next week.
Jacs