Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April Showers

Well it was 60 degrees but it was cloudy and rainy most of the day. Can't really complain about it though since we desparately need the rain.

Today was pretty normal, went to work, got a haircut, went to Zaxby's, paid some bills, and rode my bike. The bonus is that tomorrow is the last day of the week. I know what you're thinking, "but tomorrow is Thursday!" Yes you are correct, it's the last day of the week because Friday the office is closed and we're all going to the NC Zoo. Yes we're going to the zoo and we went to the state fair last fall. Thanks to the Fun Committee we're going as a "teambuilding" exercise. Usually it seems most people at work are pretty skeptical about such things but I think they're pretty cool. I guess I'm not jaded yet and hope I don't become jaded. If work becomes tedious then I'll know I'm doing the wrong thing. The positive is that most people seem excited about this trip (who wouldn't be happy about getting out of work for a day) and I get to practice some animal photography as well.

Tomorrow night is our 5th softball game vs. Hayes Barton Baptist at Buffaloe Road Athletic Park at 8:30 pm. My goal is to again hit the ball out of the infield and no errors. And my shoulders are sore, I need one of two things, either a massage or to stretch better. I have a feeling it's going to the latter.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Maybe you'll see Joel at the zoo... though I think he might actually be going to Burlington Friday. Hmm. Well you should look for him anyway at the elephant and rhino exhibit because that's where his project is.