Sunday, April 30, 2006

"Wooooo!" - Rick Flair at the Canes Game

For my third picture-containing post in a row, here's a shot from the 5th game of the Carolina Hurricanes vs. Montreal Canadiens playoff series. Tonight I went to the game with our company president and a local developer and had a great time. The game experience was infinitely better than the game Jeff and I went to a couple of years ago when there were only about 5,000 people in attendance. This time I'd say it was sold out and they were all Caniacs. In case you didn't know Carolina won 2-1 and now leads the best of 7 series 3-2. By the way, the seats were awesome! We were on the 8th row and my seat, as evidenced by the picture, was right in line with center ice. Overall it was a good learning experience too, seeing the interaction between our president and the developer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a game to go to and what awesome seats! Go Canes!