Friday, April 14, 2006

Hail to the Chief

I made it home safely and it only took me about 45 mins to get from Spaghetti Junction to I-20. Traffic started backing up around the Peachtree St exit on 85S so I decided to do my usual connector traffic avoidance and exited at 10th/14th/17th Streets and headed through Atlantic Station and hit Northside for the backroads to I-20. Yet another positive reason that I went to Tech, I learned the surface streets in ATL!

If you're wondering to what the title of this post is referring it is in reference to my sister who, as I mentioned several posts ago, just won College Government President for next year at Wellesley. Here's a Q & A from the Wellesley paper with her about her write-in candidacy and what she plans to do with the position.

Wellesley News Q&A

Go the Opinions section and it should be to the right of the page. If it's not there check the archives.

No comments: