Monday, April 10, 2006

Watch it! Do it Do it

I know I've said it before but the best show on TV now is How I Met Your Mother. If you're a twenty-something, which you probably are if you're reading this, then you'd greatly enjoy it. At this point it may be better to start watching during the summer so you can see the entire story in order but even if you start now just ask and I'll fill you in. This is the only new primetime show I watch and if f you're only going to watch one new show this should be it, it's definitely DVR worthy.

Here's your invitation:

Where: Your couch or if you're really bored you can come watch and skip commercials with me.

Channel: CBS (yeah I know, who would have thought CBS would have good tv?)

When: Monday nights at 8:30

Be there or be square!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Everybody Loves Raymond was a CBS show, they do have their moments.

You've got me hooked on it already, next week I'm taping it though, I want to skip commercials too :-)